We want to hear from YOU! What do you think of the book you’ve just read?
Follow the link above, or in the sidebar, to find the right genre. Then tell us what you think!
- Tell the title and author of your realistic fiction book.
- Tell the main idea of the story in just one sentence (without giving away the ending).
- Tell a little something about what kind of book it is (adventure, funny, touching, scary, dramatic, etc.).
- Tell one thing about the author’s style of writing.
- Add a question that gets kids wondering about the story.
- Give the story a star rating (hold down shift key while typing the 8 key).
***** Excellent story! I highly recommend it! Two thumbs up! I couldn’t put it down!
**** Very good story! I enjoyed it! One thumb up!
*** Good story. I was engaged in the story most of the time. Some parts were really interesting.
** OK story. Some parts were good, but there were lots of parts I found boring.
* Thumbs down. I did not like this story. I had a hard time getting through it. Others might like it, but it was not for me.
Hatchet, by Gary Paulsen, is a story about a boy who must survive on his own in the Canadian wilderness. It’s full of adventure in every chapter! The author makes you feel like you’re right there with Brian. Will he ever see his mother again? Rating *****