Calling all directors and actors!
New York Times recently announced the winners for the “Play on Words” contest. Here is one of their top videos:
Bad news is you are not old enough to participate. Good news is we are recruiting films for our VocabTube Channel.
1. The word must come from a WordMasters vocabulary list.
2. Definition must come from our quizlet page. If there is more than one definition pick your favorite.
3. The video should be no more than 15 seconds long but can be shorter.
4. The word must be pronounced and defined, and the part of speech must be given.
5. Use your imagination. You can act the word out, animate it, use puppets, draw, sing a song, create a dance, incorporate photographs, create a Claymation, or anything else that will help students understand and learn your word. See more examples – Winners 2014
6. Follow Mr. Eckert’s directions on “How to Submit Your Entry.”