- Blauvelt Public Library
- Palisades Free Library
- Piermont Public Library
- Orangeburg Public Library
- Tappan Public Library
Please Note: Your child will NOT be receiving a Summer Reading log from William O. Schaefer. The children can visit any of the “Mighty 5″ libraries in our district to register for summer reading and pick up a reading log. Please have your child bring their Summer Reading Log to school with them in September.
Below Are Additional Summer Reading Resources and Ideas:
- Kindergarten to 2nd grade. The books on ALSC list come highly recommended by kid readers from all over the country and may also be available in ebook, audio book, braille, and large print formats.
- Caldecott Medal and Honor Books, 1938-Present
- Barnes and Noble recommended top picks for grades 1 & 2.
- Audiobooks are the perfect companion for a family road trip! Visit tryaudiobooks.com for FREE DOWNLOADS and suggested ways you can listen to audiobooks,
- NY Public Libraries 100 Great Children’s books.
- Cottage Lane 2018 Summer Reading
- Librarians who work with children and teens in both public libraries and school libraries across the State have collaborated to select age-appropriate titles for recreational reading.
TOGETHER, LET’S KEEP READING AND LEARNING…ALL SUMMER LONG !