Question 3 11/25/15

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kate

In the book “Wringer” by Jerry Spinelli what do you think Palmer will do with the pigeon in his room? Explain your thoughts.

Kate

I think that Palmer will eventually let the pigeon go. I think this because he cannot keep it forever and if Beans,Mutto, and Henry find out he will probably be made fun and no longer be friends with them.

kstaker

In the book ‘Wringer’ by Jerry Spinelli I think that Palmer’s Mom knew about the pigeon and she killed it.I think she knows that Palmer was hiding a secret from her and all the things he said to her were trying to keep her out of his room. Like how he said that he could change his own bed sheets.And she might have checked his room because Palmer was obviosly trying to keep her out of his room and she probably found the pigeon. That is why I think she knows about the pigeon.I think she killed the pigeon when she found it because their town kills pigeons and even has a ‘Pigeon Day’.So that is why I think that Palmer’s Mom knew about the pigeon and killed it.
    Great job Kate!I see how you think that Palmer will let the pigeon go.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.