Question 2 11/24/15

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nicholas

If you were Matt, would you react the same way or different way when he found out he had to take care for himself for at least 6 weeks? Explain why or why not.

If I were Matt I don’t know if I would react the same way if my father told me that he would leave me alone ,by myself for six weeks I would probably break down in tears. Especially if my dad said the same thing to me as Matt’s father said to him. I would break down in tears if my father said that to me because Matt’s father said “I will be back in six weeks maybe seven we don’t know”. That is why I wouldn’t react the same way as Matt.

Nicholas

I sort of agree with you Olivia, but I wouldn’t break down in tears because Matt already new that his dad would eventually have to go get his mom and siblings. I would be like you if my dad was going away and didn’t know exactly how much weeks he’ll be gone and if my dad told me like Matt’s dad told him how long he would be gone I would start complaining that he was over exaderating when he said he will be gone for six to seven weeks even with the baby. That is why I would and wouldn’t react the same as Matt.

Brett

I don’t agree with you guys because if I were Matt I would react the same way.I would react the same way as Matt because even though my dad has to leave for six to seven weeks I know he would come back with my sister and mother. Also I would react the same way because I have good skills for surviving and hunting so I could survive in the wild without my dad plus I’m thirteen. This is why I think I would react the same to Matt if my dad left for six to seven weeks.

Mya

I agree with you Olivia. If I were Matt I would be upset if my dad told me he had to leave for six to seven weeks. The way Matt’s dad told him that he was leaving wasn’t in the best fatherly way as possible. I would be a little disapointed and maybe a little angry even though he was only leaving to get his mother and his sister. I wouldn’t want my father to get hurt in any sort of way. I would also dislike it if my father left because I feel as if I couldn’t take care of myself as well as I could if my father were there. This is why I would react in a negative way if I were in Matt’s situation.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.