The first challenge of the 2020-2021 school year is the “Out of the Box” Challenge! You are encouraged to use problem solving skills and creativity to design and create a unique masterpiece. Use your imagination to be resourceful and ingenious!
In the short film below, a cardboard box becomes a blank palette waiting for a kid’s imagination to make it into come alive.
Aarambh: Help Desk For most children in rural India, studying is a luxury. Children in classrooms have to sit on cold floors, bent over their books, trying to read and write. They carry everything in small plastic bags, wrapped in newspaper and run across fields to save their books and themselves from the heavy rains.
Strap on your thinking caps and get ready to make something spectacular out of cardboard!
- You can use cardboard, tape and other recyclable materials for your project.
- You may not buy anything to add to your cardboard box.
- The box can be as small as a jewelry box to as large as storage file box.
- Please share your entry using Flipgrid – Out of the Box Challenge.
- You can also bring in your entry and display it in the front hallway to inspire others.
- Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, October 13, 2020.
- Please use this entry form – Out of the Box Entry Form.
Aiden reminds us that… Even SpongeBob has an imagination – Box Episode