Transcripts: College Credits
Following are instructions on obtaining transcripts for college credits earned in high school, by institution. Please note that FERPA guidelines require us to speak directly to students 18 years of age or older when discussing student education records and not parents or guardians.
SUNY New Paltz
Set up your my.newpaltz.edu account:
- Go to my.newpaltz.edu
- Select “Forgot username/password”
- Enter either NPCUID OR personal email address (the address you’ve put on your UHS registration form)
- Instructions will be emailed to your personal email address on how to set up your account
- Once set up, please follow the above instructions below to access your unofficial/official transcript
To access your transcript:
- Login to my.newpaltz.edu
- Under the “Resources Sidebar” select “Academic”
- Select “Official Transcript Request” to send official transcripts to school
- Select “Unofficial Transcript” to view a PDF of your unofficial transcript
St. Thomas Aquinas College
Students may obtain an official transcript from the Registrar’s Office sent directly to the college they will attend. Order by phone (845-398-4300) or online at: http://www.stac.edu/academics/registrar/transcript-request.
Rochester Institute of Technology – Project Lead the Way
Students must order transcripts online to be sent to the college they will attend. Order online at: https://sis.rit.edu/info/welcome.do.
Transcript request information is available onlline at: http://www.oneonta.edu/admin/registrar/pages/transcript.asp.