Midterm Week is Tuesday, January 22 – Friday, January 25.
Click here to view the midterm schedule in PDF format. If you are unable to access this document, please contact the Main Office at (845) 680-1600 for assistance.
Rokland BOCES CTEC students: During Midterm Week, BOCES classes and transportation will run on the regular schedule. You are not required to attend your BOCES classes during Midterm Week, but you may choose to attend.
Instructions for Students
- You are expected to arrive at the examination room 10 minutes before the exam is scheduled to begin.
- Backpacks or any other book bags are not allowed in the building during the exam week.
- No entertainment devices, including iPods, etc, are permitted in the test rooms/gym.
- Cell phones must be turned off and cannot be used anywhere in the building at any time and must be held by the proctor during testing.
- All necessary supplies (i.e., pencils, pens, calculators, rulers, etc.) should be placed on your desk upon arrival at the test room/gym. Make sure to check exam requirements with your subject matter teacher.
- Remember: Be prepared.
- After being dismissed from an exam you are expected to leave the testing area. The only area where you may “wait” is the cafeteria.
- If you are scheduled for a morning exam, you may not leave before 10:30am. If you are scheduled for an afternoon exam, you may not leave before 2:30pm.
- Absences: If you will be absent on a test day, it is your responsibility to call the Attendance Office at (845) 680-1652 prior to the start of exams. Any person who does not comply with this shall be marked illegally absent from the exam.
- A person who is absent from an exam is expected to present an excuse note signed by a parent or guardian upon return to school. Excuses other than illness must be approved by an administrator. You must have an excused re-admit to make up an exam.
- There are no makeups for Regents or Regency Competency exams.
- No early dismissals will be honored during the examination period. Any premature departure from the test room will invalidate the exam.
- You will not be excused during an examination unless there is an emergency. If there is an emergency, you will be escorted to an appropriate location where you will be expected to remain for the balance of the test session.
- If you feel ill, report to the Nurse’s Office at the beginning of the test session where proper arrangements will be made.
- If you have a conflict on any given day, you are to report to the Conflict Room at 8:15am for the morning session and at 12:15pm for the afternoon session. You will remain in the Conflict Room and take all your exams for that session in that location.
If there are any questions or problems concerning this process, talk with your teacher, your school counselor or an administrator. You are expected to resolve questions and problems before exams.
Morning busing to TZHS will operate on a regular schedule during midterms. Following are times for busing from TZHS:
11:45am, 3:45pm & 5:15pm (Late)
10:45am, 3:00pm, 4:00pm (Late) & 5:15pm (Late)
10:45am, 3:00pm, 4:15pm (Late) & 5:15pm (Late)
11:45am, 3:45pm, 4:15pm & 5:15pm (Late)