Being honest and trustworthy is a trait we all value. It is just as important to be trustworthy as it is to read, write, and calculate. Watch the video of The Boy Who Cried Wolf retold by B.G. Hennessy.
- How come no one came to help the shepherd when it really mattered?
- What is honesty and why is it important?
- How did the shepherd boy’s dishonesty hurt him? How did it endanger his sheep?
- What do you think the townspeople will do if wolves come again?
- How can the shepherd boy gain back the trust of the townspeople?
TZE Film – What would you do?
- Have you ever been dishonest before? Why?
- What happened when you were dishonest?
- Did anyone ever find out? Was anyone else hurt or affected by your dishonesty?
- What did you have to do to gain back the trust of the people you were dishonest with?
- If you have never been dishonest, what were the benefits of telling the truth?
Remember… make good choices!