Question 4 11/30/2015

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mrs. Coatti
    Keymaster

If you could be friends with one character in the book, who would it be? Why?

Nicholas

If I could be friends with someone in the book I would want to be friends with Attean. I would want to be friends with Attean because if I was his friend he would probably teach me hunting skills like how to make a new hook for my fishing rod if a fish took it, he would teach me how to catch a fish with a sharp stick and much more. Another reason I would want to be his friend is because he could tech me how to make a snare and much more. My last reason I would want to be his friend is because he could teach me how to make signals to tell me wear to go if I got lost.

I agree Nicholas, because Attean could teach me how to capture a rabbit without putting a bullet hole through it. Attean has a village so if I was ever left alone and I needed a family I could ask him if I could stay in his village and live in a wigwam. Attean could show me how to hunt for food. My final reason why I would want to have Attean for my friend is because Attean treats Matt like family and if I were all alone I would want someone there to scoop me up when I’m feeling down. Those are the reasons why I would choose Attean as my friend in the book “The Sign Of The Beaver” by “Elizabeth George Speare”.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Olivia Temple.
    Nicholas

If I could be friends with a character in the book I would be friends with Matt. I would want to be friends with Matt because he would teach me how to have courage like when he is not afraid to talk to Ben when he does not know Ben at all but he still talks to him. Another reason why I would want to be Matt’s friend is because Matt responds to difficulty by having faith in people like after Attean helped Matt he was grateful and he let Attean teach him so life would be easier until his father came back. In my opinion I think Matt has a good character. That is why I would want to be Matt’s friend if I could.

Great job Nicky. Thank you Mya for telling me the reading for 11/25.

Mya

Nicky and OLivia I totally agree with you guys. If I could be friends with anyone in “The Sign of the Beaver” by Elizabeth George Speare it would be Attean. I would love to learn how to hunt and learn new skills on how to hunt. I would also like how Attean would show me a different ways to live my life besides the normal/usual way I already live my life. But like OLivia said I would love having someone there for me whenever I needed a shoulder to cry on or someone to talk to or even just plain old having someone who you can trust and rely on.

Brett

I agree with all of you guys and if I could be friends with someone in the book I would be friends with Attean. I would be friends with Attean because Attean he could teach me hunting skills. Some hunting skills he could teach me is how to trap a animal with the things of nature. This is why if I could be friends with a character in the book I would be friends with Attean.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.