Question 3 11/25/15

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brett

After reading “The Sign of The Beaver” what would you do if you were Matt and Attean didn’t teach you the skills to hunt.

Nicholas

Can one of you guys tell me the reading assignments for 11/25?

Thank You!

Nicholas

Mya

After reading “The Sign of the Beaver” by Elizabeth George Speare, if I were Matt and Attean didn’t teach me how to hunt I would feel insucure, irresponsible and most of all afraid. I would feel this way because surviving on your own is pretty scary and if you don’t know how to hunt for food than you are pretty much left out there to starve to death. By the way, Nicky the reading was 39-76.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Brett

Good response Mya and I totally agree with you. After reading “The Sign Of The Beaver” by Elizabeth George Speare made e think that if I were Matt and Attean didn’t teach me the skills to hunt I would be a little scared and hungry. The reason I said a little is because I already knew how to hunt but Attean taught me how to hunt with the things of nature. Also because when I invited the man he stole my dads gun and that was the only weapon I had to kill animals and survive. This is what I would do if Attean didn’t teach me the skills to hunt.

I agree if I were Matt and Attean didn’t teach me the skills to hunt I would feel very scared and afraid. Mostly because if Attean didn’t teach me how to hunt something to eat I would have a list of what could happen to me by myself. #1 on my list would be starve to death. I wouldn’t feel safe to go out by myself. What may happen? I don’t know. I would probably die if I were to walk out of the house alone. All I would have is the gun I stole from my father. I would probably die even if I didn’t steal the gun and if I were with or without a family. This is probably what would happen to Matt if Attean was not there to help him.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.