Question 2 11/24/15

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kailey

How does Desperaux respond to difficulty? Use text evidence in your response to show how you know.

Kiera

I think that Desperaux responds to difficulty with care and hope. I say this because in the book Desperaux try’s to save the princess and he knew that he couldn’t do it on his own so he tried to get help from the king and many
    others. This shows that he responds to difficulty with care. One way that Desperaux responds to difficulty with hope is when he was trying to persuade his brother to let him go, and not go into the dungeon with the rats to die. These are reasons why I think that Desperaux responds to difficulty with care and hope.

bella

After reading the book “The Tale Of Deperux” by Kate Dicamillo Desperux responded to difficulty in so many ways but I will tell you some . One way is when the princess was took into the “basement” he had some difficulty but he got thought it and made it to the princess . My evidence is Desperux had to go to the “basement” and he met some bad rats but he found the princess and got out . The last way is when Desperux was in the “basement” he met a mean rat but he was up to no good so Desperux got tricked by his clever ways so he tried to kill him but it was a big obstacle and a very difficulty for him he got over it. My next evidence is Desperux must have had to be very clever and witty to get out of this difficulty quagmire in the story. This is how Desperux respond to difficulty in the story.

Daniel

In the story “The Tales Despereaux” by Kate Dicamillio I thought that Despereaux responded by standing up for himself or fighting back to the problem.In the story the princess was in the dungeon the princess needed help and Despereaux helped her by defeating Boticelli.And this is how Despereaux respond to difficulty.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by Daniel.
    Kaitlyn

In the book “The Tale of Despereaux” by Kate Dicamillo, Despereaux responds to difficulty with forgiveness. I know this because when his father sent him to the dungeon, Desperaux was able to forgive him.
    Despereaux also uses courage in difficult situations in the story. He does everything he can to save the princess even though he is smaller than the other mice. He also has courage because when he tries to save princess he could get killed by being upstairs in the castle if he is seen. That is how Despereaux respons to difficulty.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.