Question 1 11/23/15

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kstaker

In the book “Wringer” by Jerry Spinelli, if you could be switch spots with a character in the book who would it be and why?

bcomito2

In the book “wringer” by Jerry spinnelli i would be beans cause hes the powerful one and the one everyone listens to.

kstaker

I agree with Ben, I would want to be Beans because he takes charge and everyone listens. For instance, when they where playing outside, Beans wanted to go to the park. And he went and made everyone follow him and go to the park.Even if they didn’t want too. So that is why I would want to be Beans from ‘Wringer’ by Jerry Spinelli.

mclancy

I also think that Kathryn and Ben,I would want to be Beans because he is the most powerful of them all.For example,Beans helped Farquar give the treatment to Palmer. He also decided what Motto,Henry and Palmer are going to do,for instance, Beans led all the boys to the park without even asking if that was ok.That is why I would want to be Beans.

Owen

In the book “Wringer”by Jerry Spinneli,I would be Palmers dad because even though we dont know that much about him acording to the test he seems to know what all this stuff is like the treatment.So I would warm Palmer about stuff they might do to him.Plus he got all the ruff stuff over with and he is always there to help.

Owen

But I see how you would want to be Beans the leader of the gang and he has alot of power. Lke Farquar Beans also gives the treatment so I see your point.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Owen.
    Mrs. Coatti
    Keymaster

Great start!! Megan and Kathryn, I love how you used text evidence to support your opinion! Well done! Owen, nice thoughts. Ben, great thought. Could you expand your thinking a bit? Add some additional details? I know you can:) Please remember to proofread your posts! Start thinking of another question for tomorrow…

Kate

I actually think that I would want to be Dorothy because Dorothy does not care about what others think and in the text when Beans, Mutto, and Henry made fun of her and called her “fishface” she just continued to do what she was doing. Also I would like to state that I would not want to be Beans because I would not enjoy making other kids feel bad. That’s why I would want to switch spots with Dorothy.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Kate.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.