- Readers have many different reasons to read, and those reasons are different for everyone.
- Reading can be AWESOME and it only gets better as you get STRONGER at it!
- Make a plan to read over the summer vacation. Hold onto all of those reading skills and strategies that you learned this school year.
Browse the websites below for book recommendations. Theses websites will keep your enthusiasm for reading really high!
- Barnes and Noble Summer Reading Lists for Kids
- New York’s Summer Reading Booklists
- 100 Must Reads for All Kids
- New York’s Public Library Book List
- Read Brightly: Summer Books for Tweens
- Scholastics Summer Reading Book List
Are you looking for a “just right” “good fit” book? Use the below link to help search for a book that is your independent reading level.
If you feel like listening to a read aloud, then click on Storyline Online. Sit back and enjoy a good story.
Click on the links below to read some digital books.