Wonder, Explore, Read, Learn & DiscoverMrs. Wagner
Welcome back to an exciting school year! This year when you come to W.E.R.L.D. you can expect to wonder, explore, read, learn and discover! Your time in W.E.R.L.D. will open your mind and heart to reading. From the research process to developing vocabulary to enhancing creativity you will be amazed by these experiences through reading! Please tour this new website and begin your journey traveling Cottage Lane’s new “WERLD.”
- Readers have many different reasons to read, and those reasons are different for everyone.
- Reading can be AWESOME and it only gets better as you get STRONGER at it!
- Make a plan to read over the summer vacation. Hold onto all of those reading skills and strategies that you learned this school year.
Browse the websites below for book recommendations. Theses websites will keep your enthusiasm for reading really high!
- The Children Book Review
- The Best Books Book List
- 2019’s Ultimate List of Diverse Childrens’ Books
- Notable Children’s Books 2019 List
- Kidlit.tv provides book trailers- Check them Out! Kidlit.tv
- Barnes and Noble holds a summer reading contest for readers in grades 1- 6. Barnes and Noble Summer Reading Lists for Kids
- 100 Must Reads for All Kids
- Scholastics Summer Reading Book List
Are you looking for a “just right” “good fit” book? Use the below link to help search for a book that is your independent reading level.
If you feel like listening to a read aloud, then click on Storyline Online. Sit back and enjoy a good story.
Click on the links below to read some digital books.