Third graders have lots of “eye”deas! They’ll put their creativity to work by “eyebombing” CLE. Eyebombing is the art of sticking “googly eyes” onto an inanimate object in a public space. The placement of the eyes cleverly gives the object the appearance of a living creature. Ultimately the goal is to humanize the school and bring sunshine to everyone passing by.
1. Only images of inanimate objects with wiggle eyes – NOT stickers.
2. Only images taken in the public space.
3. No eyes on eyes.
Turn frowns upside down with these challenges:
- Watch the American Express Smile Commercial. Find your own photos in the world around you and create your own video.
- Check out the video of “Secret World of Stuff.” Use one of these apps (Paint Space AR or World Brush) to animate the things in your world.
- Add googley eyes to all photos on different websites with Googlifier.