We all love a snow day…..but it can get a bit boring staying home all day. Create a game that can be played at home on a snow day. It can be played inside or outside. You decide how the game is played. Be sure to include:
- Your name and your teacher’s name
- The name of your game
- Where the game can be played
- The number of players
- Any materials needed to play
- Create a game board and pieces if needed
- Bring in a photo or draw a picture if it’s an outdoor game
- The goal of the game
- Any important rules
- How to win
The game should be an original game that you create. It can be inspired by other fun games you love to play.
Due Date: Tuesday, January 21st!