Gummy Bears may be small but they can represent some big words. Your job is to select a social studies vocabulary term and use this candy to create a model of the word. Some terms you might consider: urban, longitude, citizenship, immigration, colonization, etc.
- Make a diorama of a social studies vocabulary word. (Please do not use an event in history but a term to describe a topic in history.)
- Use Gummy Bears to describe your word.
- Your model must be no larger than 5 inches x 8 inches.
- Entries must include your name, grade, teacher, vocabulary word and definition. Use an index card or this entry form.
- Deadline for all entries is Friday, May 20th.
Have fun, gummy bears!