You can subscribe to your calendar posted on Google Calendar. An Internet Calendar Subscription keeps your Outlook copy of your Google Calendar updated. Outlook periodically checks the Google Calendar for updates, and if any are found, they are downloaded to the calendar copy in Outlook.
- Log on to your Google Calendar account.
- In the left column, under Calendars, click the arrow button next to the calendar that you want to add to Outlook as an Internet Calendar Subscription.
- Select Calendar settings.
- Under Private Address, click ICAL.
- Select the Internet Web address that appears, and then press CTRL+C to copy the selected text to the Windows clipboard.
NOTE: Do not click the link. If you click the link, the calendar will be opened in Outlook as a Calendar Snapshot which is not updated.
- In Outlook, on the Tools menu, click Account Settings.
- On the Internet Calendars tab, click New.
- Paste the Internet Web address you copied in step 5, by pressing CTRL+V.
- Click Add.
- In the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click OK.
NOTE: To make changes to your Google calendar, you must use Google Calendar. Changes made in Outlook are not sent to your Google Calendar.