Now it’s time to present your research to share with the world!
Your display board must include:
- Large, legible title
- Photos with captions
- Portrait or illustration of person
- Information about your person’s childhood and early life
- Your person’s contributions or accomplishments
- Other interesting facts about your subject
- Choose at least 2 character traits to describe your person
- Write a summary including your opinion and information that interested you or surprised you (OPTIONAL)
You may also include other nonfiction features, such as maps or diagrams.
You may type or hand-write your information. Use your best spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and grammar. Make it neat, colorful, and eye-catching. Take pride in your work!
Once your board is finished….
- Prepare a costume, possibly including props, to look like your subject.
- In school we will prepare a short (30-60 seconds) speech explaining who “you” are and why you are famous.
- Then you will practice and memorize your speech.