Now it’s time to present your research to share with the world!
Your display board must include:
- Large, legible title
- Photos with captions
- Portrait or illustration of person
- Subtopics with research
- Other interesting facts about your subject
- Choose at least 2 character traits to describe your person
- Roles of Characters in life
- Write a summary including your opinion and information that interested you or surprised you (OPTIONAL)
You may also include other nonfiction features, such as maps or diagrams.
Use your best spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and grammar. Make it neat, colorful, and eye-catching. Take pride in your work!
Once your board is finished….
- Prepare a costume, possibly including props, to look like your subject.
- In school we will prepare a short (30-60 seconds) speech explaining who “you” are and why you are famous.
- Then you will practice and memorize your speech.