May is Red, White & Blue!
“If we love our country,
we should also love our countrymen.”
~ Ronald Reagan
What does it mean to show Patriotism?
- Patriotism is the devotion to one’s country.
- Patriotism is the love, support, and defense of one’s country.
- Patriotism is the willingness to help one’s country
Vetiquette is a character education program that teaches children the importance of showing gratitude for our veterans and particularly for gold star families (families that have lost an immediate family member in service to our country). Please welcome our GOLD star families of:
CAPT. ELEANOR ALEXANDER
1ST LT. LOU ALLEN
SGT. CHRIS HRBEK
CWO. SCOTT SCHETTIG
LT. COL. MICHAEL MURPHY
CPL. MANNY LOPEZ
CPL. STEVE VAHAVIOLOS
P ~ A ~ T ~ R ~ I ~ O ~ T ~ I ~ S ~ M
- Respect the American Flag.
- Thank a Veteran for his/her service.
- Attend Parades for our Nation.
- Remember those who lost their lives fighting for our freedoms.
- Run in the “DAD’S DAY DASH” on Father’s Day in Westwood, NJ. Mr. and Mrs. Hodges organize the event to benefit The Sgt. Chris Hrbek Scholarship.